terça-feira, 22 de setembro de 2015

Lord Emmanuel: THE SUN OF GOD I AM


Lord Emmanuel
21/09/2015

Greetings Dear Ones! It is I, Lord Emanuel coming to you this day with more power and authority than has ever been possible before this moment. Breathe that in with me Dear Ones, breathe in the 5th dimensional energies that are here now. Breathe them in deeply long and slow inhales and exhales and know that I AM with you Now. Feel the peace of that seep through your Being and feel the comfort saturate every cell of your body, breath again deep with me, let the rich and beautiful nectar of Divine Love seep seep seep into your body and run like thick honey into every cell of your body. Ah now that feels good.

There is more available to you Dear Ones, the moment that you read these word the energy opens up for you to receive but you can only receive that which you will give yourself permission to, you are the only one limiting your experience, more is available to you Dear Ones and if you so wish, if it feels right to you, let go, just let go some more, relax every part of your body from the top of your head to the tips of your toes and I mean from the hair follicles on the top of your head to the toe nails of your toes, every part , nothing left out. Sink deeper and deeper into what is available to you. Feel that Divinity, feel that power and authority, feel that strength and solidity, feel how you can have all of that from a completely relaxed state of Being, no tension, no effort on your part just pure and intense natural attributes of God.

Dear Ones, although I AM imparting this message to you, you are so very ready to not only understand but to fully realise within you and to fully live the absolute Truth that you are the Source of all of this that you are feeling, not me. I AM here to facilitate what is possible for you, I AM here to impart healing energies that will clear the way for you at levels you can’t see, I AM here to make all of that possible for you but ultimately it is you who is doing this.

How far do you want to take this? How deeply do you want to go? How far can you take the understanding which will become the knowing that we are all One Intelligence? I AM in fact you in a different form, I am no greater, I am no lesser than you. I have been held up as the Son of God, the only Son of God. This is a falsehood and the true intention of my words has been changed, transformed and twisted to keep you from knowing and fully integrating the Truth that we are all sons and daughters of God.

I wish to impart here and now that I never actually declared myself to be the son of God. Rather my proclamation was this:

I AM THE SUN OF GOD

The Sun, the Source of Light upon this planet, the very same sun that radiates within my chest, the very same sun that is radiating in yours. Can you feel it Dear Ones? Many of you are now feeling the sun within your own chest. That unmistakable radiant power that pulses within your chest cavity and feels like the most powerful Love force that goes beyond anything that you may have experienced before or attributed to romantic Love. This is a force that splits atoms, this is a force that can create or destroy planets, this is a force that can achieve anything it desires and it is within every single one of you.

You have this power at your command. Now. Do not waste your time and effort trying to change your planet’s external calamities. Do not waste your time trying to fix problems that are happening in the other side of your planet, do not waste your emotional energy collapsing in the face of the pain and suffering of others.

It is time that you turn all of your time and energy on this radiant sun within, for this is where the power to change your entire planet lives and breathes. How can you harness this power when you are looking over there? How can you learn to direct this power when you are attempting to direct the external events of your life? How can you focus this power when your mind is concerned with the starving children? How can you breathe Peace into the atmosphere when you are at war with those who are at war?

Dear Ones, I AM the Sun of God as are You. Take a moment to contemplate what that really means. Take a moment to understand that you have all the power of the Supreme Creator inside of yourself.

Just One of you can change the face of this sweet Earth. But only when that One no longer desires the change that it seeks. There is nothing wrong with your planet. It does not need to be fixed. It is all Divinity in action sorting itself out on it’s Divine Destiny that it can’t avoid; the ascension of this planet and every living soul upon it.

Stop seeking to change it and in the blink of an eye, it will change. Heaven on Earth will appear before your very eyes as soon as you take the time to stop and see that it is already here. This is my promise to you. I AM Lord Emanuel and I Love you. Every single one of you is as great as I ever was and more. I Love you. Every single one of you is as great as I ever was and more. You take my breath away.

God Bless You

Transmitted through Gillian Ruddy. Please freely copy and share this message. However, I claim the Universal copyright to this message in the name of the Ascended Master Lord Emanuel.


Transmitido através de Gillian Ruddy.
  
Esta mensagem é uma dádiva, por favor copie livremente e compartilhe-a. No entanto, eu reivindico o copyright Universal desta mensagem em nome do Mestre Ascenso Lord Emanuel.

Se esta mensagem é de valor para você e você se sente movido a dar uma troca em troca e contribuir para a manutenção deste serviço, é possível, indo para o site, clicando abaixo:

  
Arquivos disponíveis em
www.lordemanuelmessages.com

Over-iluminado trabalho de arte disponíveis
AQUI
  
Contate-nos / Ativações do Coração




Nenhum comentário: