sábado, 27 de julho de 2013

UNPLUGGED BY CABAL? NO WORRIES! YOU CAN GET YOUR CONNECTION BACK!

by ANNAMERKABA
JULY 27, 2013 • ( 3 )
URGENT
URGENT! PLEASE READ!!!!

My dear Lightworkers. The last few days, were not easy for me. Many of you are writing to me and saying that you are all experiencing the exact same thing. I felt that I was TURNED OFF and plunged back into the 3D world, the gates were shut and my entire awakening felt like a dream, that I made up.

It took me a day to realize that something is off. I started to call to my higher self, but heard no answer. Again and again and again I tried and finally I started getting a signal. I am fully restored now and am able to connect again at ease.

Many of you are not able to re-connect with the divine, with the galactics etc.,

I just visited the counsel and was told that the “cabal” is using a new technology to completely shut off ALL LIGHTWORKERS. The entire Ground crew! That a wave of infra red light technology went off and blocked off all the communication with the divine and galactics. Furthermore they are instigating situations where we would FIGHT

EACH OTHER. Where we would get upset at little things that mean nothing and basically are trying to divide and conquer us.

To ALL OF YOU WHO ARE EXPERIENCING THIS.. NOT TO WORRY!

They told me how to get it back and I’m sharing it here with all of you. PLEASE SHARE WITH THOSE THAT NEED IT.

You are to find a quite space and STOP panicking. You are to focus all of your intent and energy on your crown chakra, and forcefully break through all the way thinking and seeing that you have a shaft of golden particles that are like an arrow breaking through the clouds. Here’s the key.. DO NOT STOP.. keep going until you see the source, until you feel the source.  KEEP GOING.. until you get to the highest realms.. YOU WILL KNOW, you will feel it. THEN TEST IT! Ask a question.. and hear the answer.. your heart will tell you who is speaking with you.. if you feel any inkling that it may not be of the highest realms, keep going. Keep pushing the arrow up all the way through the clouds, through the stars, all the way to the council all the way up, up up. Keep holding the image of DAISY FLOWER.

This is very important for all of you to do at this point.

PLEASE ALSO FOCUS ALL OF YOUR VIOLET LIGHT AND LOVE THROUGHOUT THE PLANET. KEEP YOUR THOUGHTS POSITIVE. DO NOT GIVE INTO FEAR. NO MATTER WHAT HAPPENS. STAY POSITIVE!!!!!!!! YOU MUST STAY POSITIVE! NOW IS THE CRUCIAL MOMENT. PLEASE MEDITATE ON THE WORLD NOW! STARTING TODAY!!!!! PLEASE. THANK YOU! LOVE TO ALL OF YOU!!! <3 o:p="">

Channeled by Anna Merkaba – Energy Healer- Channeler – Lightworker. To book a Healing or Pychic Session with Anna and for more channeled messages to help you on your journey to self discovery visit : Sacred Ascension – Key of Life – DISCOVER YOUR TRUE SELF THROUGH THE VIBRATIONAL MESSAGES FROM BEHIND THE VEIL http://sacredascensionmerkaba.wordpress.com/


Nenhum comentário: